- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron less than a month away, Marvel Studios has released two new TV spots for the movie, showcasing the threat at large and revealing that, yes, Hawkeye really does understand the uselessness of his skill set in the face of potentially apocalyptic events, thank you very much.
In addition to Hawkeye’s self-awareness, the new spots reveal that Ultron doesn’t just want to kill off all the humans on Earth, but everything that lives (you can’t fault him for lacking ambition). There are also some impressive new moves from both Captain America and Thor in the second of the two spots. Really, if throwing a motorcycle at bad guys isn’t your idea of what a super soldier should be doing, then maybe it’s time you reconsidered your idea of a super soldier.
Directed and written by Joss Whedon, Avengers: Age of Ultron reunites Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johannson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo, with James Spader playing the eponymous villain.
Avengers: Age of Ultron arrives theaters May 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Weird Al Yankovic
Freddie Prinze Jr.