- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tye Sheridan is set to star in the feature as a hotel night clerk, Bart Bromley, a highly intelligent young man on the autism spectrum. When a woman is murdered during his shift, Bart becomes the prime suspect. As the police investigation closes in, Bart makes a personal connection with a beautiful guest named Andrea, but soon realizes he must stop the real murderer before she becomes the next victim.
Michael Cristofer wrote and will direct the feature, which is filming in Utah.
Sheridan, WulfPak Productions’ David Wulf and Highland Film Group are producing, with Santosh Govindaraju, Dan Reardon and Robbie Brenner exec producing. Convergent Media is financing the film.
The Gersh Agency and Highland are co-repping U.S. sales, with Highland also repping international.
Hunt, with UTA, will next be seen in the Netflix comedy Candy Jar. Leguizamo, repped by UTA, is set for the third John Wick film. De Armas, who is repped by CAA, Impression and Grubman Shire, is filming the untitled Danny Boyle-Richard Curtis musical for Universal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day