- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 69-year-old, whose collaboration with L’Oreal Paris as the brand’s U.K. ambassador was announced last October, made her commercial debut for the new L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect skin care line, and it doesn’t disappoint. In the ad, the ever-graceful Mirren advises us to embrace age — spots and all. The award-winning actress then proves she’s still the coolest lady we know, putting on a leather jacket and throwing flirty glances at attractive men. Teach us your ways, Helen.
Mirren isn’t the only older lady to be getting in on fashion and beauty campaigns lately. Both Jessica Lange and Tilda Swinton have beauty campaigns in the works (for Marc Jacobs and Nars, respectively), and 80-year-old Joan Didion was recently revealed as the face of Celine.
Watch out, Instagirls: It looks like age is the new black.
Check out the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day