- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who says a Dragon can’t be nice?
In a key scene in Peter Jackson‘s hit, Thorin Oakenshield asks the Esgaroth people for their support in his quest to retake the Lonely Mountain. In the movie, the people react enthusiastically and with cheers.
But in the How it Should Have Ended version, a slew of other fictional characters show up to question why the dwarves think violence is the only way to win over Smaug.
First up is the gang from How to Train Your Dragon, followed by Game of Thrones’ Daenerys, who says she’s raising three dragons as her children. Finally there’s Falcore, the ridiculously cute and super friendly creature from The Never Ending Story.
Convinced that friendship is the way to go, Thorin and his company approach Smaug peacefully. Unfortunately for them, he isn’t as friendly as they were lead to believe.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day