- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Did you score an invite to Harry and Meghan’s wedding?
While Kensington Palace has kindly asked that attendees stay mum, the core cast (Gabriel Macht, Patrick Adams, Rick Hoffman, Sarah Rafferty and Gina Torres) and showrunner (Aaron Korsh) of Markle’s seven-season USA Network home, Suits, are believed to have made the cut, along with her agent, Gersh’s Nick Collins, lawyer Rick Genow and business manager Andrew Meyer, and pals Priyanka Chopra and Serena Williams (with Reddit co-founder husband Alexis Ohanian).
Collins and NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment chairman Bonnie Hammer will appear on NBC’s May 16 wedding special, hosted by Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie — with Hammer, whom Markle considers a mentor, also expected to attend the May 19 nuptials. Per insiders, two outfits are required for the May festivities, with the men asked to wear a “morning suit,” which, a few invitees have learned, isn’t particularly easy to secure stateside.
A version of this story first appeared in the May 2 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day