- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The leadership of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which dispenses the annual Golden Globe Awards, remains largely unchanged as the group, which represents journalists working in Hollywood for overseas outlets, heads into the 2018-2019 awards season.
As the HFPA on Monday announced election results, the current officers, who were uncontested as they begin serving their second one-year terms, remain president Meher Tatna, vice president Anke Hofmann, treasurer Ali Sar and executive secretary Janet Nepales.
The newly elected board of directors consists of chair Lorenzo Soria, Luca Celada, Helen Hoehne, Ruben Nepales, Kirpi Uimonen Ballesteros and alternate Yoram Kahana.
The board is virtually identical with the previous board, except for the fact that Ballesteros, who previously served as an alternate, has switched places with Kahana.
Elected to the credentials committee are Erkki Kanto and Serge Rakhlin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day