- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SAN SEBASTIAN, Spain – The Hollywood Reporter’s Spain correspondent Pamela Rolfe was honored by the regional Basque government’s for her international coverage of the San Sebastian Film Festival on Wednesday night in a televised ceremony at the old-world Victoria Eugenia Theater.
Three-star Michelin star restauranteur Elena Arzak and Basque singer-songwriter Mikel Erentxun handed out the award in the framework of the festival. Rocio Garcia of Spain’s widest circulating daily El Pais received the Basque government’s award for national coverage.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for a professional career and I am very grateful,” Rolfe said at the ceremony. “I’ve been covering the festival for 12 years for The Hollywood Reporter and always enjoy it.”
The event, which took place at the inauguration of the festival’s Basque Cinema sidebar, was attended by heavyweights from the Spanish film and television industries, as well as from the Basque culture scene.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day