- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keep up with Hollywood. Anytime and anywhere.
Featuring a rich interface designed for easy navigation, THR‘s free app allows users one-touch access to the full THR.com website right on their phone. Breaking movie, television, music, box office, awards, politics and Hollywood style news, in addition to content from all THR blogs (Heat Vision, The Live Feed, Risky Business, The Race, THR Esq., Bastard Machine, Fash Track, Idol Worship and Earshot). Reviews of the latest television shows and films, industry real estate stories and technology updates are also spotlighted.
Users can keep track of THR‘s top stories with the Most Popular, Most Shared and Most Recent sections, and will also have the chance to play exclusive videos right on their phone.
The app also gives users the ability to easily share content on social media websites, like Facebook and Twitter, and commenting capabilities on articles.
THR was relaunched with a new editorial outlook, a weekly format and revamped design little more than a year ago. Since then, THR has risen to the forefront. With over 5 million monthly unique visitors to its website, it now sees more online traffic than its three closest competitors combined.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tokyo Film Festival