- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Birds of a Hollywood feather flock together at just a handful of top Manhattan luxury hotels, THR has found after surveying over 100 top entertainment-industry executives about their preferred places to stay when on business in New York City.
The Firmdale Group’s Crosby Street Hotel in Soho tops the list, which was compiled by speaking with a select group of film and television executives, producers, managers, agents, publicists and talent agents about where they stay, where their celebrity clients stay and where their companies place its top execs. Many said that the Crosby Street was “hands down” their favorite hotel, choosing it for its downtown location, homey chic décor and great service.
PHOTOS: New York Hottest Luxury Hotels
Among the hotels rounding out the list are No. 2 choice Trump Soho (chosen for its accommodation of A-list talent and “great production rate,” said one TV executive), the Mandarin Oriental (offering an underground paparazzi-free entrance) and Robert De Niro’s Greenwich Hotel.
Another ten just missed making the cut, including the classic Carlyle, loved by Angelina Jolie, Trump International where The Voice‘s Blake Shelton was recently spotted and the ultra-hip Ace Hotel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day