- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“It’s so hard in ‘Shonda-Land‘ to say anything,” Scott Foley was saying about the Shonda Rimes’ mega-hit Scandal when Pret-a-Reporter caught up with him at last night’s Vince Camuto Fashion Preview at The A List founder Ashlee Margolis‘ modernist house in Beverly Hills. “But this week we’re gonna find out a huge reveal about my character Jake’s new wife that plays right into the Olivia and Fitz storyline.”
Foley was part of the “dad squad” that turned out for the event, and he spent his time comparing notes with former Brothers and Sisters co-star Dave Annable about sleepless nights and fatherhood schedules, between trying on sunglasses from Sama Eyewear.
Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel toted his tyke with him. Axl, who just turned two, was dressed as Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and spent the time snacking and playing with his fire truck while his dad tried on the duds; mommy Fergie was at work. Derek Hough, also in attendance, busted out his best “robot” to entertain the youngster.
The younger set, among them Joe Jonas, Dave Franco and the hot new intern on Grey’s Anatomy, Giacomo Gianniotti, stayed on when the dads turned in early for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day