- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new trailer for Horrible Bosses 2 has debuted, and it opens on the ransom note … at least, the attempt to write one.
“I think we’re really good at this,” says Jason Sudeikis to Charlie Day, before Jason Bateman accidentally messes up the entire draft. Still, Jamie Foxx later admits, “You three are the craziest criminals I’ve ever seen in my life. You gotta act like it!”
The New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Pictures sequel to the 2011 comedy also stars Kevin Spacey and Christoph Waltz, as the trio attempt to jumpstart their would-be joint business by kidnapping their investor’s adult son.
The sequel is directed by Sean Anders (That’s My Boy), who is taking over for Horrible Bosses director Seth Gordon. Anders co-wrote the sequel’s script with writing partner John Morris (We’re the Millers).
Horrible Bosses 2 hits theaters on Nov. 26. Watch the trailer above:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day