- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
More than four decades years after launching as a horror magazine, Fangoria is taking its scares into new territory as it launches Fangoria Studios.
Fangoria Studios will draw upon the Fangoria brands, which also include Starlog and Gorezone, to develop film, TV and podcasts. Circle of Confusion will rep the newly formed studio.
“We’re incredibly excited to begin a new chapter of our 40-plus year old brands to launch Fangoria Studios with our partners at Circle of Confusion. As filmmakers ourselves, our commitment is to expand genre across the world. We want to share original stories with audiences both domestically and internationally,” said owners Tara Ansley and Abhi Goel in a statement.
In the 1980s and 1990s, Fangoria was the must-read publication for articles and scoops from the horror movie scene. In recent years it has revamped as a quarterly publication
The announcement of Fangoria Studios comes after Ansley and Goel acquired Fangoria in August.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day