- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth Worley, the Tennesee-based filmmaker behind the hot short film Plot Device, has signed with ICM.
Worley, who produces videos for everything from conferences to summer camps in Nashville at Lifeway Christian Resources, wrote, directed and created the visual effects for Plot Device, a tale of a guy who buys a how-to device that magically transports him into different storytelling genres.
When the video, made for $10,000, hit the web at the end of June, it started making the rounds at film studios and agencies, and calls started coming in. Worley made a trip to LA in mid-July, meeting with agencies and management companies. He signed with ICM on Wednesday.
In July, Worley told THR/Heat Vision he wanted to emulate the careers of J.J. Abrams, Jon Favreau, and Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci.
Here’s Plot Device in case you missed it…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins