- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures Animation has released the first domestic trailer for their upcoming Hotel Transylvania — the studio’s answer to Hollywood’s vampire craze. Sandler voices a friendly version Dracula, who opens a lavish hotel for monsters to relax without fear of human interaction. Troubles arise when an uninvited traveler arrives on the premises.
Hotel Transylvania made headlines when Miley Cyrus, who was originally signed to play the role of Dracula’s daughter, was reportedly dropped from the project and replaced by fellow Disney actress Selena Gomez. Despite playing a key role in the project, Gomez’s character does not appear in the trailer.
The film offers a star-studded vocal cast, including Andy Samberg, Kevin James, Steve Buscemi, Cee Lo Green, Molly Shannon, Fran Drescher, David Spade and David Koechner.
Hotel Transylvania is set to hit theaters on Sept. 28 and is directed by Genndy Tartakovsky. The new, slightly longer preview comes following an earlier released international trailer. Watch below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day