- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dreamworks Animation’s How to Train Your Dragon trilogy has come to an emotional conclusion, and to discuss the making of the final film, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, writer-director Dean DeBlois is featured on a new episode of The Hollywood Reporter’s podcast series Behind the Screen.
The How to Train Your Dragon movies chronicle the coming-of-age story of Hiccup, whose father is the leader of his Viking village of Berk. The two prior films earned Academy Award nominations for best animated feature, and composer John Powell was nominated for the score for the first installment.
On the new podcast, DeBlois talks about the new pic and the emotional ending to the trilogy.
Hosted by THR tech editor Carolyn Giardina, Behind the Screen features interviews with editors, cinematographers and other artists behind the making of motion pictures and broadcast programs.
Hear it all below on Behind the Screen — and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss an exciting episode. Behind the Screen will be back with new episodes starting the week of March 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day