- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Nov. 25, 1987, Three Men and a Baby hit the big screen.
Following the delivery of an unexpected package, roommates and bachelors Peter Mitchell (Tom Selleck), Michael Kellam (Steve Guttenberg) and Jack Holden (Ted Danson) suddenly become fathers. While they try to balance taking care of the baby (Michelle and Lisa Blair), they also find themselves in the middle of a drug deal. The men’s lives become even more chaotic when the mother of Jack’s child (Nancy Travis) reenters his life.
Three Men and a Baby was the highest-grossing movie of 1987 at the domestic box office and was followed up by the sequel Three Men and a Little Lady in 1990.
Leonard Nimoy directed the film, while Jim Cruickshank and James Orr wrote the script. Other castmembers include Margaret Colin, Celeste Holm, Philip Bosco, Paul Guilfoyle and Cynthia Harris.
In honor of Three Men and a Baby’s 30th anniversary, test your knowledge of the film below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day