- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
None of his fans took note (at least publicly) of the irony inherent in the octogenarian escorting a bevy of young women to a movie about an independent girl who doesn’t need a prince charming to rescue her.
Instead, Hef’s female twitter followers simply praised him for his great taste in films, predicting he and the girls would love it.
“great choice! It was a really cute movie. Enjoy!” a young Philadelphia woman tweeted. Another wrote “you’ll love it! It is beautiful and funny too!”
Hefner, 86, recently got back together with ex-fiancé Crystal Harris, who last year called off their wedding shortly before their nuptials were to take place.
“Yes @hughhefner and I are back together. Yes I am his #1 girl again. Yes we are happy. Hope that clears up any confusion! Xo” Harris, 26, tweeted earlier this month.
I’m taking my girls out to a movie tonight–Disney’s “Brave.” Their choice.
— Hugh Hefner (@hughhefner) June 29, 2012
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day