- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Hefner may be 85-years-old, but he still knows how to maintain the upper hand.
Hefner denied his bride-to-be a pretty cover of Playboy magazine via deciding to place a large red sticker declaring “runaway bride” over the beauty’s body in the wake of her deciding to call off a wedding to Hefner.
This was supposed to be the happy week of premarital bliss for the couple, before Crystal Harris got cold feet and called off the nuptials.
Hefner tweeted slyly Wednesday: “Recent events call for a special sticker on the July cover,” leading many to interpret the tweet as a possible swipe-with-a-wink at Harris.
The 25-year-old runaway bride isn’t crying over the move, at least not publicly. She went on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show this week to talk about bailing on the marriage and recently tweeted: “Thank you for your love during this hard time it means more to me than you could ever know,” to her fans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day