- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It is unclear exactly where he was, but the actor was so pleased that he almost knocked on their door.
“Kind of weird when you’re walking down a stairwell and you’re tempted to knock on someone’s door and say that’s my song,” Jackman said in a video he posted on social media. “Don’t worry I’m not going to do it!”
He labeled the video “A million dreams…”
Whoever was listening to it must have really been into the song, because it is clearly audible from the hall Jackman is in while he appears to be heading out for a bike ride.
Jackman played P.T. Barnum in the 2017 hit that also starred Michelle Williams, Zac Efron and Rebecca Ferguson.
The film, the song “This Is Me” and Jackman were all nominated for Golden Globes. “This Is Me” won the Golden Globe for best original song – motion picture and also was nominated for a best original song Oscar.
Watch Jackman have his fun moment below.
A million dreams … pic.twitter.com/dqq31oTRR2
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman) July 9, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day