- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Jackman cleans up well, but he can also get down and dirty.
The actor tweeted out the first official photo of him as the escaped French convict edition of Jean Valjean in the upcoming big screen adaptation of Les Misérables.
“Very excited about how the first days of filming are going!! Check out my convict look…but its changing soon,” Jackman wrote.
Starring alongside the Aussie in Tom Hooper‘s followup to the Oscar-winning The King’s Speech are Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Sacha Baron Cohen as Monsieur Thénardier, Helena Bonham Carter as Madame Thénardier and Samantha Barks as Eponine.
The film, due out December 7, is based on an adaptation of the classic Victor Hugo novel by Alain Boubil, Claude-Michel Schönberg and Gladiator scribe William Nicholson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day