- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Jackman is a superhero, whether he is playing Wolverine or just being himself.
In a recent interview with MTV News, Zac Efron said Jackman saved him from a burning set that got too out of control while filming their upcoming feature together, The Greatest Showman.
“It started to get late, and some of the pyrotechnics got a little bit too hot,” said Efron. “We burst out of the building. It looked great on camera. We didn’t know it [during the stunt], but it was pretty intense. I watched playback, and he saved me from a burning building. It later exploded that night. It was a set, but it later burned down.”
Efron added, “Hugh Jackman saving you from a burning building? It’s every girl’s dream.”
We at Heat Vision are pretty sure anyone (man or woman) would gladly be saved by Jackman, who recently starred in Logan.
The Greatest Showman, about P.T. Barnum (Jackman), founder of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, is due out Christmas Day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day