- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Perhaps Logan isn’t the last time Hugh Jackman will portray Wolverine after all — a certain Halloween costume is calling to him.
On Thursday, the X-Men actor tweeted a photo of himself in a costume shop holding up a Wolverine outfit.
“Just maybe I will finally wear blue and yellow spandex for my #halloweencostume #tootall,” Jackman tweeted.
The post is perfect. As fans know, there have been multiple jokes throughout the X-Men film series about the blue and yellow spandex from the comics. What’s more, in the comics, Wolverine is 5-foot 3-inches, where as Jackman is over 6-feet tall, which he jokingly apologized for to the creator of the clawed character, the late Len Wein.
Jokes aside, the multi-talent Jackman has hung up his claws for good, giving what many critics called his finest performance as the beloved character in Logan.
Jackman recently told Heat Vision that he is totally done, not even wanting to be a producer on another sequel or spinoff.
“No, I won’t be a producer on a Laura sequel,” he told Heat Vision. “But I will be lining up on the Thursday night at 10 p.m. to watch it though. She is just phenomenal.”
— Hugh Jackman (@RealHughJackman) October 26, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day