- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Jackman has been fighting a yearlong battle with skin cancer.
The X-Men actor was recently treated for his third basal cell carcinoma in the past 12 months, his rep told E! News. The rep added that the procedure went well and that Jackman is now “all good.”
He previously had cancerous cells removed in Nov. 2013 and then again this May.
On Oct. 27, Jackman posted an image to Instagram that contained the title of Baz Luhrmann‘s 1990s novelty song “Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen).” Jackman added the caption, “SUNSCREEN!”
The actor, who can be seen in previews starting later this week for the Broadway play The River, has said in past interviews that he used to spend a lot of time outdoors as a kid without protection from the sun.
Jackman’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for additional comment.
A photo posted by Hugh Jackman (@thehughjackman) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Lost Daughter