- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hulu will soon be home to the largest collection of IFC Films titles on a streaming platform.
The streamer and the distribution company have inked a new multiyear output agreement for the exclusive subscription streaming rights to current and future narrative films released by IFC Films, as well as their sister labels Sundance Selects and IFC Midnight.
This new deal expands on a previous agreement for IFC’s documentary films. The IFC titles will hit Hulu following their theatrical runs.
Titles like The Babadook and The Autopsy of Jane Doe are heading to the streaming platform along with upcoming releases including Love After Love, starring Andie MacDowell, and Cannes winner Let the Sunshine In.
One year ago, Hulu inked a similar deal with indie distributor Magnolia Pictures for the exclusive streaming rights to its titles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day