- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The robot overlords better look out. The new trailer for Rogue Warrior: Robot Fighter shows humanity is ready to fight back.
Rogue Warrior takes place a few decades from now in a future in which artificial intelligence rules a post-apocalyptic Earth and other planets. A rebellious weapons dealer named Sienna (Tracey Birdsall) may have discovered a way to take down the robots and restore humanity to its proper place in the universe. Her plan involves a perilous trip to the galaxy’s center to find a mythical weapon that can neutralize A.I.
The sci-fi film from director Neil Johnson is described as a mix of Star Wars and Mad Max — and the footage definitely has that desert dystopian feel. It also stars William Kircher, Daz Crawford, Stephen Manley and Marilyn Ghiggliotti.
The film will get a limited opening on June 2 via Sony distribution. It will also play at the 50th Annual WorldFest Houston Film Festival on Friday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone