- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another set of tributes has been cast in Lionsgate’s upcoming Hunger Games film.
Ashton Moio and Kara Petersen have landed the unnamed tribute roles of District 6. In Suzanne Collins’ trilogy, it is unclear what the district specializes in, though it is assumed to be medicine and drugs.
The duo joins a cast led by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta and Liam Hemsworth as Gale. Elizabeth Banks, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson, Kalia Prescott, Ethan Jamieson, Tara Macken, Chris Mark and Jacqueline Emerson.
Key roles still left to be cast include tributes from District 2, 7, 8, 9 and 10, along with Haymitch and Cinna, Katniss’ designer.
Moio (No Ordinary Family, Dexter) is repped by Innovative Artists. Petersen has the J.J. Abrams-Steven Spielberg film, Super 8, coming.
The film, to be directed by Gary Ross, is slated for a March 23, 2012, release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day