- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another day, another set of tributes cast.
Chris Mark and Jacqueline Emerson have landed roles as the District 5 tributes in Lionsgate’s upcoming film adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy. Mark will portray the unnamed tribute boy, while Emerson is set as Foxface, described as a girl with red hair and a slim face.
Hunger Games is led by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta and Liam Hemsworth as Gale. Elizabeth Banks will play Katniss’ handler Effie, Paula Malcolmson has signed on as Katniss’ mother and Willow Shields as younger sister Prim.
Rounding out the cast so far is Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson, Kalia Prescott, Ethan Jamieson and Tara Macken.
Still left to be cast are the tributes from District 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, along with pivotal characters including Haymitch and Cinna.
Emerson (Father of the Pride) is repped by Susan Nathe & Associates.
The film, to be directed by Gary Ross, will be in theaters March 23, 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sundance Film Festival