- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two more tributes have been cast in Lionsgate’s adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy.
Jack Quaid, son of actors Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan, and Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, All My Children) will play District 1 tributes Marvel and Glimmer, it was revealed Tuesday. The castings of newcomers Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh) and Amandla Stenberg (Rue) were unveiled Monday.
Marvel and Glimmer are among the group of tributes nicknamed “Careers” in the books.
Josh Hutcherson will star as Peeta and Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, respectively. The Last Song actor Liam Hemsworth will play Gale.
Elizabeth Banks is in talks to play Effie Trinket, Katniss’ pink-haired showbiz type who becomes her handler.
Hunger Games, being directed by Gary Ross and produced by Nina Jacobson and Color Force, will be in theaters March 23, 2012.
Rambin is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day