- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There is still nine months until the release of Catching Fire, but there is some good news for the fashion forward fans of the Suzanne Collins book series.
Lionsgate, the studio behind the highly anticipated sequel to 2012’s The Hunger Games, has launched a Tumblr blog, Capitol Couture, which will enable fans to more intimately interact with the vibrant world of Panem.
Capitol Couture is dedicated to the eccentric fashions of Capitol City and allows fans to post their own Hunger Games-inspired clothing, shoes, hairstyles and nail art.
The site provided the first look at Effie Trinket’s (Elizabeth Banks) official Capitol Portrait on Monday, featuring the notorious fashionista decked out in head-to-toe ruffled chiffon, wearing heel-less boots.
Catching Fire will follow Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Huctherson) as they visit the 12 districts on their Victory Tour and are forced into the Hunger Games for a second time.
The film also stars Liam Hemsworth, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Sam Claflin and Jena Malone.
The Hunger Game: Catching Fire has a theatrical release date of Nov. 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day