- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hunger Games is heading to Comic-Con.
Lionsgate announced Wednesday that it will hold a panel for the anticipated sequel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, on Saturday, July 20 in San Diego.
Talent from the upcoming film, which stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Htucherson and Liam Hemsworth, will be on hand to tout the Nov. 22 release. A new trailer will debut during the session.
In addition, the cast from I, Frankenstein will be be on hand to preview the Jan. 24, 2014 release. Footage from the film will be unveiled during the July 20 panel. I, Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Yvonne Strahovski and Bill Nighy.
Fans can submit questions for both panels through the films’ Facebook pages as well as Fandango’s with the hashtags #CatchingFireComiCon and #IFrankensteinComicCon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day