- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lionsgate’s Hunger Games movie unveiled two more sets of tributes Wednesday.
Relative unknowns Samuel Tan and Mackenzie Lintz have landed the roles of the District 8 tributes, it was revealed , while Sam Ly and Leigha Hancock will portray the unnamed tributes of District 7.
In Suzanne Collins’ trilogy, District 8 is described as specializing in textiles and at least one factory produces Peacekeeper uniforms. District 7, on the other hand, specializes in lumber and paper. Johanna Mason, a pivotal player in the 75th Hunger Games — featured in Catching Fire, the second book in Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy — is from this district.
Three more districts are left to be cast, including District 2’s Cato and Clove. In addition, key roles like Cinna, Haymitch and President Snow have not been announced.
The Hunger Games, slated for release March 23, 2012 , will be directed by Gary Ross.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day