- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, the final installment in the mega-hit YA franchise, has cast Michelle Forbes as Lieutenant Jackson.
Jackson is a soldier from District 13, the rebel district of the futuristic society Panem.
The fourth film in the hit YA franchise — which will star Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson — is filming back-to-back with Mockingjay – Part 1.
Mockingjay – Part 1, the third of four films based on Suzanne Collins‘ popular YA novels, will hit theaters Nov. 21, 2014, via Lionsgate. Mockingjay – Part 2 will follow one year later, on Nov. 20, 2015.
The second film, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, was a massive hit when it opened in November. It has earned $864.6 million worldwide to date.
Forbes has appeared on a slew of recent TV shows including Orphan Black, Chicago Fire, The Killing and True Blood. She also starred on 2006’s Battlestar Galactica and the series 24. She’s repped by UTA and Berwick & Kovacik.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day