- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Please urge them to stop this war, before it’s too late, and ask yourself, can you trust the person you’re working with?” says Peeta (Josh Hutcherson), at the end of the broadcasted interview with Caesar (Stanley Tucci) about the “revelations of the real Mockingjay.”
While Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) is visibly torn, Gale (Liam Hemsworth) declares, “I saw a coward. … I don’t care. I would never say what he just said, not if they tortured me, not if they held a gun to my head.”
“That is the same Peeta that defended you at the whipping post,” says Katniss, but Gale refutes, “No it’s not, now he’s only defending himself.”
After the clip, the three stars noted they are going to miss each other after wrapping all four films — Lawrence and Hutcherson live down the street from each other — and Lawrence joked of her future films, “The thought of having to go and work with other people, it make me sick to my stomach. I’m not going to do it!”
However, Lawrence can’t properly announce her character Joy Mangano‘s name in Joy, her next project with David O. Russell, and has decided “to just go with the mistake” every time.
“You guys are good with words,” laughed Hemsworth afterward.
Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day