- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lionsgate has revealed two more tributes in its big-screen adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy.
Newcomers Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott have been cast as the District 3 tributes competing in the Games. In the Hunger Games universe, the district is known for specializing in electronics, with its inhabitants electronically savvy. Their level of intelligence is used to their advantage.
Nelson and Prescott join previously cast tributes led by Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin and Jack Quaid. Liam Hemsworth, Paula Malcolmson and Willow Shields have also signed on. Elizabeth Banks is in talks to play Effie.
Prescott had a small role in Where the Wild Things Are. Nelson is repped by Kids Unlimited Talent and Susan Nickells Management.
Hunger Games, directed by Gary Ross and produced by Nina Jacobson and Color Force, hits theaters March 23, 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day