- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After months of anticipation, Hunger Games fans can finally secure opening night seats at their local theater.
Movie tickets are now available for purchase on The Hunger Games website for showings at theaters and IMAX nationwide. With the tickets, fans will also receive a complimentary iTunes code to download a select song off the film’s soundtrack, titled “Tomorrow Will Be Kinder,” by The Secret Sisters.
The duet, performed by real-life sisters, was written especially for the companion album. THE HUNGER GAMES: Songs From District 12 And Beyond will be available in its entirety on March 20, featuring 16 tracks by Taylor Swift, Arcade Fire, Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert, The Civil Wars and more.
With a mere 29 days left until opening weekend, Lionsgate has gone into overdrive with promotions. The studio has offered 400 fans the chance to attend the film’s world premiere on Monday, March 12 at the Nokia Theater at L.A. Live and on Tuesday, it was announced that stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth will embark on a national mall tour ahead ahead of the film’s release.
The Hunger Games is set to open nationwide on Friday, March 23. The film will be the first in a series of four, based on Suzanne Collins’ bestselling trio of books.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day