- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
IATSE president Matthew D. Loeb will receive a Leadership Award from the Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) during the 22nd annual ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards on Jan. 27 at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood and Highland.
“The Art Directors Guild is thrilled to honor the incredible forward leadership of IATSE president Matthew Loeb with the ADG’s Leadership Award. Under his thoughtful direction, Loeb has increased the IATSE stature throughout the industry, and brought about higher standards for all the member locals of IATSE,” ADG president Nelson Coates said Monday in a statement.
Loeb has served as IATSE international president for nearly 10 years and has been a member of the United Scenic Artists (IATSE Local 829), a member of the Motion Picture Studio Mechanics (IATSE Local 52) and a charter member of Film and Television Production Technicians (IATSE Local 491). He was the IATSE’s first director of motion picture and television production and was international vp for two terms.
Loeb’s roles also include serving as a member of the AFL-CIO executive council, co-chairman of the board of trustees of the IATSE National Benefit Funds and director on the board of the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day