- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
IFC Films has acquired North American rights to writer-director Angus MacLachlan’s Goodbye to All That, starring Paul Schneider and Anna Camp, which premiered at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, where Schneider was named best actor.
Michael Chernus, Heather Graham, Ashley Hinshaw, Heather Lawless, Melanie Lynskey, Audrey Scott, Amy Sedaris and Celia Weston also appear in the film, which looks at marriage, fatherhood and life in the Internet age. The film was produced by Mindy Goldberg and Anne Carey and executive produced by Mark Clein, Ethan Leder and MacLachlan.
IFC is planning a day-and-date release for the film in December. “Angus’ screenplay for Goodbye to All That is as heartfelt and subtle as his breakout, Junebug. He proves himself here equally as impressive a director as writer,” said Jonathan Sehring, president of Sundance Selects/IFC Films.
The deal was negotiated with ICM Partners on behalf of the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day