- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Image Entertainment has renewed its Canadian output agreement with Entertainment One, with the new pact including titles from Image/Madacy Home Entertainment.
Toronto-based Entertainment One has handled Image Entertainment product north of the border for five years, including theatrical, home entertainment, TV and digital.
The new agreement through 2015 includes the theatrical release Burning Palms, the Criterion Collection’s upcoming releases of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless and Brazil. Also thrown into the mix is the Thriller TV series, featuring Boris Karloff.
Image Entertainment reupping with Entertainment One follows the U.S. distributor last year restructuring after a sale of preferred stock to investment bank JH Partners and bringing in new management. The renewed deal was unveiled by Image chairman and CEO Ted Green and David Reckziegel, co-president of Entertainment One Films Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day