- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Imperative Entertainment– the company behind last year’ awards contender All of the Money in the World— has picked up a female-fronted high- concept thriller, Alice.
Up-and-coming writer Krystin Ver Linden is behind the screenplay that is inspired by true events. Alice follows a slave woman who runs away from her secluded plantation only to discover a shocking reality that lies beyond the tree line.
Ver Linden is repped by Verve, Hollander Entertainment and Stone Genow.
Imperative’s Sundance standout Arizona was recently acquired by RLJE Films and is scheduled for release later this summer. The Dan Friedkin and Bradley Thomas-led company has a number of high profile projects currently in production on Clint Eastwood’s The Mule, starring Michael Pena and Bradley Cooper, and the Mindy Kaling and Emma Thompson comedy Late Night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day