- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Incredibles are taking a family vacation to the Olympics.
Disney shared new footage of the anticipated Incredibles 2 during NBC’s Olympics broadcast Wednesday, giving a new taste of director Brad Bird’s sequel to the 2004 hit. The film reunites the super-powered Parr family, including Mr. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson) and Elastigirl (Holly Hunter) and their children, Violet (Sarah Vowell), Dashiell (Huck Milner) baby Jack Jack. Samuel L. Jackson also returns as Frozone.
The new footage showed off Bob Odenkirk’s tycoon character and the familiar super Parr family dynamic. Baby Jack-Jack’s powers were also highlighted, as the youngest Incredible teleported from room to room — much to the surprise of Frozone and Mr. Incredible. However, the biggest surprise came when Jack-Jack transformed into a Hulk-esque red monster when his father took away his cookie.
The film finds Elastigirl in the spotlight, while Mr. Incredible stays at home with their children, including baby Jack-Jack, whose family is still unaware of his emerging powers. After a new villain comes on the scene with a plot, the family and Frozone must join forces once more.
— Disney•Pixar (@DisneyPixar) February 15, 2018
Incredibles 2 is set for June 15.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day