- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Get this man a cigar.
Dean Devlin, who co-wrote and produced 1996’s sci-fi blockbuster Independence Day and is producing its forthcoming sequel, posted a photo to Instagram on Tuesday of himself with star Jeff Goldblum from the new film’s set.
“Hanging with David Levinson (Jeff Goldblum) 20 years later is a dream come true! #IndependenceDay,” Devlin captioned the shot.
Maika Monroe, Jessie Usher, Liam Hemsworth and Charlotte Gainsbourg are joining the franchise in director Roland Emmerich‘s follow-up, with Goldblum, Bill Pullman and Judd Hirsch reprising their roles from the original.
Twentieth Century Fox releases Independence Day 2 in theaters on June 24, 2016. Devlin’s photo can be seen below.
A photo posted by Dean Devlin (@officialdeandevlin) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
People's Choice Awards