- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Indian Paintbrush has picked up the action-thriller Off the Grid, a spec from writers Christopher Cantwell and Christopher Rogers.
Indian Paintbrush’s Steven Rales and Mark Roybal will produce with the company’s Mike Pruss co-producing.
According to the company, Grid follows a professional “fixer” named Ghost who helps white-collar criminals change their identities and disappear. After saving a seemingly innocent woman from a violent loan shark, Ghost finds his own life in danger after a private security firm puts a price on his head. Ghost goes “underground” in an attempt to discover who his mystery assailant is and gets caught in a tangled web of betrayal, revenge and murder.
Cantwell and Rogers wrote The Knoll, about a rookie cop who witnesses JFK’s murder and must go on the run. The script appeared on last year’s Black List.
The writers are repped by lit agent Aaron Hart, who just last week joined Verve; the deal is his first for the agency. The scribes are additionally repped by Management 360 and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day