- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Audiences can get an early look at Interstellar in a unique way.
A sneak peek at the highly anticipated Christopher Nolan film will be available as part of an Oculus Rift traveling exhibit. The four-city tour is a partnership between Paramount and Imax and begins Oct. 6 in NYC.
Participants will be able to use Oculus Rift virtual-reality headsets to simulate zero-gravity atmosphere. The exhibit is free, hitting the AMC City Walk in L.A. from Oct. 26-28.
The film stars Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway and Michael Caine in the story of a group of explorers who use a wormhole to improve space travel.
Paramount releases the film nationwide Nov. 7, following a controversial advance release Nov. 5 in theaters still showing 35mm and 70mm film formats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day