- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the Marvel Studios project Ant-Man, director Edgar Wright seems to be enjoying sharing vague, cryptic peeks into the working process behind the 2015 release. But does one of his latest glimpses reveal the look of the movie’s hero?
Wright’s Jan 29 Daily Photo post was of two figurines wearing variations on Jack Kirby‘s original Ant-Man costume. Previously, Wright has shown figurines in the cardboard sets that would presumably be used to plan shots. So do these costumed figurines mean that we’ll see a Kirby-esque design for the lead character, or is Wright merely playing with expectations with the image?
Ant-Man is scheduled for a July 2015 release, but hopefully we’ll get a glimpse at Paul Rudd‘s superheroic alter ego before then — perhaps at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con — and, if we’re lucky, maybe even a chance to see Michael Douglas‘ old-school Ant-Man look as well.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day