- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Isaiah Mustafa, best known as the Old Spice spokesman in the zany commercials, has been cast as Mike Hanlon in It: Chapter Two, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Mustafa joins Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy and Bill Hader for the follow-up to the popular 2017 horror reboot based on the Stephen King novel.
The second installment of New Line’s adaptation focuses on the adult versions of the characters who were subjected to the terror of the demon clown Pennywise (Bill Skarsgard).
It grossed $700 million worldwide.
It: Chapter Two is scheduled to begin production in July and is set to be released by Warner Bros. on Sept. 6, 2019.
Andy Muschietti and Gary Dauberman are back as director and screenwriter, respectively.
Barbara Muschietti, Dan Lin and Roy Lee are producing. Executive producing are Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
London Film Festival