- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jackie Baugh, a production executive and accountant for numerous film and television companies, died Sept. 23 in her home in Paso Robles, Calif., of complications from pneumonia. She was 65.
Baugh worked as a production and finance executive for companies that included Wolper Productions, CBS Theatrical Films, ABC Circle Films and MGM Television and served as production accountant on such high-profile Hollywood films as Ocean’s Eleven, The Perfect Storm, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, The Rocketeer and In the Line of Fire.
Read more Broadway Star Marian Seldes Dies at 86
Baugh was born in Chicago and stayed in Los Angeles after attending USC. Following college, she worked as a clerk in Columbia Pictures’ accounts payable division, leading to her job at Wolper.
Early in her career, she tracked expenses for such miniseries as Roots and Eleanor and Franklin along with more than 30 TV movies. At ABC Circle Films, she supervised telefilms and headed up production accounting on numerous TV projects such as Attica and Ike: The War Years.
She retired in 2008 and fulfilled her longtime ambition of owning a vineyard, which she named Humbug Vineyards.
Survivors include her husband, Michael, stepdaughter, Cabernet, and brother, Mark.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
West Side Story