- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jamie Foxx and Teyonah Parris will star alongside John Boyega in Netflix’s sci-fi mystery They Cloned Tyrone.
The story, which has been described as Friday meets Get Out, follows an unlikely trio who investigates a series of eerie events, alerting them to a nefarious conspiracy lurking directly beneath their hood.
Charles King’s Macro is behind the feature, which will be the directorial debut of Creed 2 writer Juel Taylor, who co-wrote the script with Tony Rettenmaier.
Along with King, Taylor and Rettenmaier, Stephen “Dr.” Love and Kim Roth will produce. Macro’s Poppy Hanks and Mark R. Wright are exec producing.
Foxx recently teamed with Netflix on sci-fi action movie Project Power, and will work with the streamer on multicam sitcom Dad Stop Embarrassing Me. He will next be in theaters with Pixar feature Soul and is set to play the lead role in Blumhouse’s Spawn movie. He is repped by CAA and Ziffren Brittenham.
Parris, repped by CAA and Fox Rothschild, will next be seen in Candyman from director Nia DaCosta and writer Jordan Peele, and is set to star in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision on Disney+.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day