- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olga Dykhovichnaya and Ariyon Bakare (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell) have joined the cast of Life, Skydance and Sony’s sci-fi thriller that stars Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds.
The movie began production Tuesday at London’s Shepperton Studios. Rebecca Ferguson and Hiroyuki Sanada are also in the cast.
According to Skydance, the actors all play members of the “crew of the International Space Station who are tasked with studying a sample from Mars that may be the first proof of extraterrestrial life. And that life proves more intelligent than ever expected.”
Daniel Espinosa is directing Life. The screenplay is by Deadpool scribes Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese.
Skydance’s David Ellison and Dana Goldberg, along with Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn, are producing the film, which is scheduled for worldwide release on March 24, 2017.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day