- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Badge Dale will fill the shoes of Fox’s The Empty Man.
David Britten Prior is directing the supernatural thriller, which is adapted from a Boom! Studios comic. Boom!’s Ross Richie and Stephen Christy are producing the project, presumably the first one to go under the company’s first-look deal at Fox.
The story centers on an ex-cop, plagued by the violent death of his wife and son, who battles to find a missing girl but soon discovers a sinister presence around him.
The comic was written by Cullen Bunn and illustrated by Vanesa R. Del Rey, but the script by Prior takes some departures.
A fall start in South Africa is being eyed.
Badge Dale last appeared in Michael Bay’s 13 Hours as well as Robert Zemeckis‘ drama The Walk. He may be best known for starring in TV’s Rubicon and The Pacific.
He is repped by CAA, MJ Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day