- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James DuMont has joined the cast of Universal’s Jurassic World.
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D’Onofrio and Irrfan Khan have already boarded the Jurassic Park reboot, which is being directed by Colin Trevorrow.
DuMont most recently played Jared Leto‘s father in Dallas Buyers Club and Sherman Adams in The Butler. He can be seen next in the James Brown biopic Get on Up, directed by Tate Taylor (The Help) . He plays Corporal Dooley, a USO envoy, in the film.
Universal will release Jurassic World on June 12, 2015.
DuMont just wrapped the indie feature Mind Puppets opposite Pippa Black, Josh Zuckerman and Kevin Pollak.
The actor also can be seen in the upcoming football pic When The Game Stands Tall from TriStar Pictures based on Neil Hayes‘ best-selling book of the same name.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day